Avoid waiting customer queues using technology and first call resolution techniques
- Big Data, Business Phones Systems, Business VOIP, call center, Call center Systems, case study, category, Cloud, cost, CRM, Digital Transformation, Door phone, IP Phones, ipphones, partnership, PBX, Protection, SIP, ternds, tips, trend, video, video conference solutions, video conference systems, Video Conferencing Solutions, VoIP, VoIP Phones, VPN, yealink
- 11 Jan, 2024
Willing to Decrease Waiting Queues and Improve Customer Communications?
Here you are A Guide on How to Reach a Resolution from the First Call?
First call resolution is crucial for customer satisfaction, actually it depends on 3 aspects:
First Aspect is your Team
Your Team is the boss here, WHY?
Because your customer needs to reach a well-informed & trained team member, so he/she can use the below techniques professionally:
1. Active Listening:
Using the active listening is the first crucial step that triggers the right and satisfying solution to the customer.
2. Data Validation:
Customers usually expose different information and details while telling the issue, and here comes the role of the trained team member to validate, check the tools, product information and reach the most appropriate solution for the case.
3. Effective communication:
Sharing the solution with the customer using the right handling techniques will reach a satisfied customer.
The Second Aspect is using Integrated Technology targeting Customer Communications Systems, Knowledge Base software, Call Center headsets, PBXs, IP Phones,.. etc.
Using technology will ensure:
- Good communication quality.
- Excellent flow of information.
- Easy way to track service performance.
- Easy way to reach a resolution remotely.
- Laise ways of communication between the company and the customer in a cost saving way.
Third Aspect is your investment
Your investment on your employees is worthy,
Train your employees to develop their skills for:
- Problem solving
- Customer handling techniques
- Soft skills and sympathy
- Follow up protocols
This will facilitate empowering them for faster and smoother solutions.
After all, you may still have some percentage of non-resolved cases from the first call and here comes the role of feedback seeking from both employees and customers.
Share with us more techniques that you tried and affected positively in your customer communications processes,