5 Reasons Google Voice Service may not work for businesses
- Big Data, Business Phones Systems, Business VOIP, call center, Call center Systems, case study, category, Cloud, cost, CRM, Digital Transformation, Door phone, IP Phones, ipphones, partnership, PBX, Protection, SIP, ternds, tips, trend, video, video conference solutions, video conference systems, Video Conferencing Solutions, VoIP, VoIP Phones, VPN, yealink
- 17 Jun, 2019
1) Not the choice for every businessWhile Google Voice service offers solutions for individual usage or startups with very limited number of employees, it can become less efficient when it is used by a larger number of employees even for a small company. This is because of many reasons that are going to be explained here.
2) No Quality of ServiceThe Quality of Service feature offered by VoIP provider means that the internet bandwidth is organised to ensure VoIP service always work with high quality without any problems facing it that could waste time for employees or customers.
If the company's internet bandwidth is used for a certain other operation, the Quality of Service will automatically ensure the VoIP services are securing their bandwidth without being affected. This is unfortunately not offered by Google's service.
3) No advanced featuresGoogle Voice offers plenty of good features like call blocking and voice mail forwarding but that doesn't mean that you are going to get every feature you want with the service as many features are unfortunately absent including hold music, intercom, custom greetings, menus, and toll free numbers which all are some of the main features that a business would essentially need.
4) Lack of customer support
If any problem faces you while using Google Voice unfortunately Google won't be able to help you as there is no customer support for the service which is treated like other Google services where you can't reach the company easily in any way.
Surely, Google offers its services for billions of people which makes offering customer support something nearly impossible, but for a service like Google Voice a mess can stop much work for you. The agreement with Google also does not guarantee the service to be working properly all the time and even there is no guarantee of specific downtime.
5) Low call qualityThe quality of your calls with Google Voice is also something that Google doesn't guarantee. The service can be unreliable like expected as the calls are like other free services can drop or forward incorrectly which can lead to many problems.
Making your choice to pick the right VoIP service for your company is the most critical step for enhancing its communication system or making it from scratch.