How to use Linkus with Yeastar S-Series VoIP PBX
- Big Data, Business Phones Systems, Business VOIP, call center, Call center Systems, case study, category, Cloud, cost, CRM, Digital Transformation, Door phone, IP Phones, ipphones, partnership, PBX, Protection, SIP, ternds, tips, trend, video, video conference solutions, video conference systems, Video Conferencing Solutions, VoIP, VoIP Phones, VPN, yealink
- 21 Jan, 2019
Linkus Unified Communications App makes your Windows desktop, Mac desktop, iPhone and Android phone a fully-featured office extension and links you and your colleagues and customers anywhere anytime. This free desktop/mobile softphone is easy to use and supports a series of UC&C features.
In the following Linkus Quick Start Guide Video, we will explain how to use Linkus with Yeastar S-Series VoIP PBX
Use Linkus with S-Series VoIP PBX
- Linkus Server Settings
- Configure Linkus Server via Linkus Cloud Service
- Configure Linkus Server in Traditional Way
- Linkus Client Settings
- Enable Linkus for Extension Users
- Send Welcome ( Activation ) Email
- Login Linkus Client via QR Code or Login Link
You can find more details in yeastar website Linkus Server Configuration Guide for S-Series VoIP PBX.
Get Linkus Client for Your Devices
You can download Linkus for your Windows desktops, Mac Desktops, iPhones and Android phones.